The Muscatine Community YMCA is a great place to get healthy, have fun and meet new friends. We provide a variety of programs for every body and every level of fitness. We help our members improve their health and well-being while building a stronger sense of community. You can belong today.
Our mission is to serve all people. We strive to make financial assistance available to any person who wants to be a part of the Y and participate in programs or activities regardless of their ability to pay.
Benefits of a Muscatine Community YMCA Membership include:
- No additional charge for use of the gym, pools, racquetball courts, exercise area, and locker rooms.
- A schedule of fitness classes are free to members.
- Most adult water exercise classes are free to members.
- YPlay child care is free to members while using the facility.
- Classes and programs for the whole family.
- Member rates for classes and activities that require an additional fee.
- Develop a healthy lifestyle.
- Build positive relationships
- Enjoy a friendly, values-oriented atmosphere for the entire family.
- And more!
|MEMBERSHIP TYPE||ANNUAL RATE|
January 1, 2019)
January 1, 2019)
|Single Parent Family Annual||$420||$35|
(Up to 12th Grade)
|College||$20 for 30 days|
$40 for 60 days
$60 for 90 days
(Ages 60 & Older)
You can access our membership applications on the links below!
DAY PASS FEES
Youth = $7.00
Adult = $10.00
Family = $15.00
*If 18 or over, must present a photo I.D. with birthdate when using a day pass
MEMBERSHIP PAYMENT OPTIONS
This payment plan electronically deducts the monthly dues from your checking or savings account or credit card. A down payment is required at time of sign up. A 12 month commitment is required. This has become the preferred payment plan for many of our members.
Annual Full Payment:
We accept cash, personal checks, Visa and Mastercard. Y memberships are sold on an annual basis and are not refundable or transferable. New members are charged a one-time $25 processing fee. Memberships that have lapsed for three months or longer are considered new and will be charged the processing fee.
ANNUAL CAMPAIGN MEMBERSHIPS
The Muscatine Community YMCA offers reduced rates on memberships to those who are income-eligible. There are also a select group of classes offered at reduced rates to children who currently receive a reduced-rate membership at the Y. For more information, please contact Member Services at the Y at 563-263-9996.